Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P90D Suspension Stiffer Than 90D?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I test drove a P90D at the Scottsdale event last weekend and I thought that the suspension is much stiffer than my S85D that also has air suspension. I seemed to notice the bumps in the road surface more than driving on the same stretch with the S. I wouldn't have thought that the 22" wheels would make that much difference over my 21" on my S. Is the suspension stiffer on the P vs non P? Thanks.

I test drove a P90D at the Scottsdale event last weekend and I thought that the suspension is much stiffer than my S85D that also has air suspension. I seemed to notice the bumps in the road surface more than driving on the same stretch with the S. I wouldn't have thought that the 22" wheels would make that much difference over my 21" on my S. Is the suspension stiffer on the P vs non P? Thanks.

Since the suspension is adjustable, what setting did you have on the X vs. the S?

Since the suspension is adjustable, what setting did you have on the X vs. the S?

The height is adjustable, not the softness. Slightly off topic, but I am finding the road/tire noise and wind noise objectionable.. Plan to talk to them since I think a couple of the rubber weather strips are defective. I think the tire noise is because they shipped ny car with Michelin "summer" tires instead od the quieter Conti all-seasons.