Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pano Roof Stuck Open

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Aero1

Feb 25, 2014
Tucson
Went to open my pano roof -- great spring Tucson weather -- it opened, and appears to want to stay open forevermore. It won't close. Tried reboot, double reboot, hard reboot, all 3 methods of opening, pulled fuse and checked with service advice over phone...nothing works. Scheduled for repairs next week. Anyone else run into this? Other than this, love the car.

Mine jammed about a week after I got the car. They think something wasn't aligned quite right from the factory, which caused it to jump the track. Sounded like it was a fair amount of work to fix, since it sort of tore itself to pieces trying to move about after jamming, but it's good as new after a warranty repair. (Really, better than new, since the new one is what jammed!)

Mine made a slightly 'off' sound when it hit full-open and was dead thereafter. Not even a hint of motor noise or anything after that. It was making a very minor rattle noise when closed but that was all. Perhaps it knew it was time for its annual service!