Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parking Assist Degraded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
tried it on a model Y test drive. Pretty bad and bonging all over the shop. This is me parked against a really low kerb with no street furniture, not moving at all. The distance was going 12-15-13-STOP randomly and i have no idea what that bump on the left is

IMG_1324.jpeg

Reactions: Bootneckshuffl
Update:

Mobile tech came out and looked at it. Virtual Team then ram some diagnostics and said that whilst the camera calibration had finished, apparently the right side cameras had “frozen” at 0% and hence PA had been degraded due to not all cams functioning properly. I accepted this to be true, as I’d certainly noticed whilst out and about that anything passing down the right side, wasn’t being seen properly (or in this case not at all) and instead of seeing an avatar of the passing vehicle, all I was getting was a squiggly line. Virtual Team said Thai is due to that cam not being calibrated at all. Soooooo, the cameras are undergoing calibration again was we speak. They’re monitoring it their end so I’m told.

Update Update

Car went into service centre

Had touchscreen replaced after several black screens on unlock

Ref Tesla Vision - still pants, techs hve done all they can and have now finally rolled out the old “software updates” line after confirming there’s nothing wrong with the actual hardware

Update Update

Car went into service centre

Had touchscreen replaced after several black screens on unlock

Ref Tesla Vision - still pants, techs hve done all they can and have now finally rolled out the old “software updates” line after confirming there’s nothing wrong with the actual hardware
Called it, sadly :(

Glad you got the touchscreen sorted though.

Reactions: Bootneckshuffl