Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Parking Assist Available - M3 2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just recently upgraded to Software 2023.12.9.

My car has USS, but I noticed it is constantly saying to STOP and that Parking Assist is unavailable (like the cars without USS).

Is anyone else getting the same? Its frustrating as hell and the screen looks like the Parking assist the cars without USS have.

My car has USS, but I noticed it is constantly saying to STOP and that Parking Assist is unavailable (like the cars without USS).

Is anyone else getting the same? Its frustrating as hell and the screen looks like the Parking assist the cars without USS have.
I have USS and been through 12.9, 12.9.1 and today 20.4.1.

I park in my garage every day and nothing has changed through any updates.

have you tried a 2 button reset?

I've had to have one of my parking sensors replaced due to a similar situation. Apparently it got damaged by a stone chip, which seems pretty unlucky.
Done by mobile technician and cost just shy of £200, if memory serves right...

Thanks all, very strange indeed. I cleaneds the sensors, rebooted the car and tested it again and it seems to be back working ok, but I'm still getting the "STOP" message now and again with a loud beep. Very frustrating, looks like another service call is in need.