Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pay with Credit Card

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The only way you can do this is using a service like BillHop, but the fee they charge really cancels out any benefit unless perhaps you're paying through a company and can see a gain in taking the points over the cash equivalent of the fees.

Paid my deposit with amex and so got some points on that but final payment is bank transfer only.
Also use a referral code to get 1000 free supercharging miles ;)
Can pm you mine if you want
Paid my deposit with amex and so got some points on that but final payment is bank transfer only.
Also use a referral code to get 1000 free supercharging miles ;)
Can pm you mine if you want it?

can you apply the code whilst waiting... wouldn’t mind the miles

That didn't work for me. I received the reply "We are unable to allocate the referral link after the purchase date." I had not paid by that point and was waiting to hear about delivery.
Depends how far along the process you are. If you've just ordered it should work but if you're getting allocated a vehicle then it's worth a try but probably too late.
Others have done this recently after putting deposit down and got them added.

wouldn’t mind the miles

1,000 miles (which you have to have used up in 6 months) is 20-quid on at-home Off Peak electricity and £60 if you charge at Supercharger so whilst nice-to-have I don't reckon it will be worth going to the Supercharger and parking-up in order to get as a freebie (you'd be there over 6 hours all told ...)

But if you are going on a trip then what's not to like :) but trying to get them applied after you've placed the order can be hard work ...

Why not possible if u transfer £30k to ur credit card balance then onto Tesla ?

Its not about the credit limit on your card, its the fact Tesla won't accept any other method of payment other than BACS or car trade in most likely to protect themselves from chargebacks and the fees involved in paying by this method.

The only way I could see is if you found a used car dealer that offered a car for sale where Tesla had matched the trade in price but I wouldn't want to take the risk....