Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pencils down in 6 weeks - Model 3 design work nearly finished

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do we have the full video with Elon, JB and the Panasonic rep ? I see parts of it in various places but not the full session.
I would like to see that full video as well, but I haven't been able to find it.

Pretty excited thinking about how, within 36 hours, my wife and I will be getting a tour of the Gigafactory, and at least getting a chance to view the Model 3 mock-up car (the red one) in person. Hoping that the two working Model 3 prototypes will be there as well.

Pencils down on the model 3 is an important point in history, glad they took a photo of that moment...
depositphotos_11961657-Childrens-drawing-of-red-car-and-pencils-on-wooden-background.jpg

Was traveling today and dropped in a Tesla store/service center.
Was told that before the end of the year Tesla would definitely be sharing information on the interior options but battery options would be included. We shall see.
Normally I don't pay too much attention to what Tesla employees say but in this case the employee was very well informed and I tend to believe him for what that is worth.

• Funny
Reactions: Falkirk and S3XY