Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered M3 Performance, black on black, no FSD, on 4/25. Completed all contact and payment info entry (first 2 boxes checked on "next steps" screen). Got and accepted trade-in evaluation. Website still says "Estimated Delivery: within 2 weeks from order placed date." Based on experiences recounted on this site, not holding my breath. I just hope it comes in before my trade-in commitment expires in 30 days.

Woah. Just got message:

Congratulations! Your Model 3 is tentatively scheduled to be delivered to your address on 5/2 between 2 PM - 4 PM. Prior to delivery, please complete and submit your delivery profile at www.tesla.com/teslaaccount

13 days from order! I have a VIN and everything. Ordered April 19.

Black/black with FSD.

SO EXCITED.
Congrats man - but frustrating for me. I ordered the same car on the 14th and nothing yet.

Seems like a good day today! Congrats to all of you getting VINs ! Looks like a lot of blue and white interiors. Here's hoping they're doing a run through all of the colors for us. Come onnnnn white/white!

I checked the spreadsheet binary sloth and I ordered after you on April 3rd with exact same configuration. White on White. Perfomance FSD. I am in Florida and still waiting. Hopefully soon since I have a trip scheduled from May 9 to May 18th.

Any experience if you are not available by delivery date. What happens? Can I wire cash and have them hold it on the dealership? Do you go back on the line?

Still showing 2 weeks. This car should have been in my garage by mid April and not conflicting with trip.
I already went through a major installation of extra 100 amp dedicated box on 200 amp panel in order to set a wall connector. Took a couple days.

I want the car but I am not cancelling my vacation trip. I need that vacation...

Last edited: