Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a heads up that my VIN number appeared in my source code a couple of hours ago. No text yet on delivery. I'm near Fremont factory, ordered white on white on 8/3. Called my SA, and he just said that I'll get the car "soon." When I pressed him on what the hell that meant, he just said my car is sitting at the factory and he didn't have any other info to share. I'm tempted to stop by the factory on the way home and ask to see my car... :)
Finally a bay area car ready! I have been refreshing furiously all day.

This just hurts, I understand the East to West delivery thing but still... and that poor person who ordered August 1st. I suppose there's some solace in paying $1K less.
upload_2019-9-10_17-24-4.png

Still no vin and no word... white/white performance ordered 7/29 in Arizona.

Ugh. :confused:

Right there with you. White/white performance ordered August 3rd to SoCal. Called my delivery center today and the rep I spoke with just told me “We texted you on August 23rd saying to expect another 5-6 weeks until we reach out for delivery and we’re still well within that time frame.”

Yes you also told me that I’d take delivery in two weeks or less and that obviously didn’t happen.

He had no information regarding why some peoples’ orders are being pushed out faster than others (multiple SoCal orders placed after both of ours for the exact same configuration which have already been delivered or assigned delivery appointments). He tried to say that they were probably just inventory cars which were able to be matched instantly to those new orders which sounds like complete BS.

Right there with you. White/white performance ordered August 3rd to SoCal. Called my delivery center today and the rep I spoke with just told me “We texted you on August 23rd saying to expect another 5-6 weeks until we reach out for delivery and we’re still well within that time frame.”

Yes you also told me that I’d take delivery in two weeks or less and that obviously didn’t happen.

He had no information regarding why some peoples’ orders are being pushed out faster than others (multiple SoCal orders placed after both of ours for the exact same configuration which have already been delivered or assigned delivery appointments). He tried to say that they were probably just inventory cars which were able to be matched instantly to those new orders which sounds like complete BS.

Called my Delivery center today, no help from them... didn’t get any information, just said that VIN were assigned in Fremont and it should get assigned soon, but east coast and other parts getting VIN and delivery after a week or two placed orders.

To add, I had to call the 1-

How do you figure it's made in June?

From the order tracking spreadsheet, people who got their cars delivered in June got VINs in that range. I know Tesla doesn't do sequential VINs, but VINs aren't totally randomized so they do increase in number as time goes by. I'm expecting a VIN in the KF470XXX to KF490XXX range for this quarter.

AZ people
@Putttt @jblock4 @whoever_else

I have no VIN assigned yet. I was told by my advisor yesterday to expect delivery on my white/black car on ~9/21 if that helps give you some frame of reference on when you should expect.

Yeah, was told that they don’t know about VINs but they will get a shipment this weekend and next weekend here. They are still trying to beat the end of the quarter delivery, it just whack that people that ordered about a week ago are getting their cars before us, just b/c they paid 1K extra for the P3D+.

At least you got a text ... LOL. I've literally been through same experience as you. Just
Yeah, was told that they don’t know about VINs but they will get a shipment this weekend and next weekend here. They are still trying to beat the end of the quarter delivery, it just whack that people that ordered about a week ago are getting their cars before us, just b/c they paid 1K extra for the P3D+.
What are you talking about? I ordered a P3D+ on 8/7 and received zero updates so far. Looking at October delivery now.

At least you got a text ... LOL. I've literally been through same experience as you. Just

What are you talking about? I ordered a P3D+ on 8/7 and received zero updates so far. Looking at October delivery now.

I am proactive and call my delivery center here and there, also text my SA, he replies sometime. People have been stating that deliveries will get push before 10/1, that’s why the new 2000 miles free sugercharger with referral ends 10/1. I have not received anything from the automated system.