Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my VIN in source yesterday, ordered 11/10 in Atlanta, but I don’t have a MVPA visible in my account, is that normal? Seems like some people have a MVPA before they even get a VIN...
Yes. My VIN appeared in source, then the link to the MVPA appeared but the link was non-functional and generated an error when I clicked on it. After a few days, I could click on the link and the MVPA would download and I could see the VIN in the MPVA.

For you TMC veterans on here,

Do most VINs get sent to people at the beginning of the week usually and then taper off the rest of the week, or do these VIN drops occur at the same frequency throughout the week? Like is there a certain point in the week when you're just like "Well, not gonna get my VIN this week. Maybe next week."?

This week has been pretty much on par with last week but only one week sample to go off. Movement starts on Sunday night and is pretty steady thru Wednesday/Thursday. Couple random ones toward the end of the week.

My guess would be vin gets paired with the most efficient shipping logistics so most cars are done once vin is assigned but just depends when your truck is loaded and distance from Fremont. Someone else from AZ got assigned a vin last Monday and could have picked up by Thursday.

(Praying that’s the case for me!)

Yes. My VIN appeared in source, then the link to the MVPA appeared but the link was non-functional and generated an error when I clicked on it. After a few days, I could click on the link and the MVPA would download and I could see the VIN in the MPVA.
Thanks for the feedback. When I stopped in today they wouldn’t/couldn’t give me anymore information besides “you’ll get a text for delivery once we have a date”. I did get them to ping my car, so I guess the next thing I’ll wait on is the MVPA link and delivery text.

Does anyone else see two different mvpa links or is it just me?

First has the final price sheet / terms and conditions
Second has vehicle configuration / final price sheet / terms and conditions

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191209-222407.png
    Screenshot_20191209-222407.png
    306.4 KB · Views: 89