Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m getting pretty upset at the gross lack of communication Tesla offers to their “valued customers”...
filmeditor-christmas-movies-a-story-3o6wrebnKWmvx4ZBio

Attachments

• 32E7F3DB-3DAD-4BF6-A957-896FEEAFAFA1.gif
    32E7F3DB-3DAD-4BF6-A957-896FEEAFAFA1.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 77
You would think for what we're paying for the performance trim they would include these little items...

It’s not unprecedented that more expensive performance cars come with less; Mustang Cobra Rs and some GT350s don’t have radios. Just consider missing little items as a way of lightening the car to make it faster. :D

While my time is almost here. Just got a call from my DC to let me know that my car has arrived and to confirm my appointment for tomorrow the 13th here in Atlanta. Can't wait to pick up my car, as all of you know, it's been a long wait for most of us. Now I'm asking all of my East Coast family to keep our West Coast friends in our thoughts for a quick delivery day for them.

Merry Christmas everyone...!
Congrats ! What DC are you picking up from ? If Alpharetta, please say hi to a White / Black 3P you may see in the lot. Lol. I’m scheduled for a pickup on the 15th.

Reactions: Elmacdios
Update for California (but still speculation): Based on another post the CA VIN's will be assigned on the 15th and delivery will begin on the 18th. I also got an email for a New Owner Workshop (I have previously been to one) for the 14th.

I think our wait will end on the 15th!

Came here to post the same information. I just spoke to a different SA and he mentioned the same thing. To expect my VIN on 12/15 and car should be in by 12/18 +/- a day. I've been waiting since Oct, but will be out of country starting Saturday (emergency travel) until 12/25. SA mentioned they can only hold car for three days. At this point I am resigned to the fact that I won't have the car this year and strangely I am at peace :)

You can block your vin, but can you please take a screen shot of what it looks like when you get your VIN? This whole VIN/ source code thing is clouded in such mystery and prestige...

I'm assume that this is it:

Capture.PNG

It shows up a couple of times in the HTML source. To be honest, I wasn't expecting it this quickly, given how others have been waiting.