Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah. That's what I was worried about. Austin shows one. San Antonio showed one a few days ago.

Same config we ordered and now the Raleigh store shows one available while we wait til Saturday for delivery. How's that work? I wonder if they list ours available as a back up plan in case we were to bail out. All they have from us now is still just the $100 deposit. SA told us a cashier's check at delivery is fine after glitches in the online payment.

aye @hexxys , may I ask what trim did you get? I ordered on Feb 7th and I got the top of the line M3 with all the features avail. I live in LA and suspect not many people are getting this kind of trim level so they may be holding out until the end for these models.. pure speculation but im trying to say im hanging in there with you bro.

im going to sell my car into carvana on the 30th and i hope I have my tesla before then -- worse case i will just sell it to carvana and rent a car for a week or whatever. if tesla goes tits up, ill buy the car i had in mind before i thought of tesla -- a toyota mirai :p

aye @hexxys , may I ask what trim did you get? I ordered on Feb 7th and I got the top of the line M3 with all the features avail. I live in LA and suspect not many people are getting this kind of trim level so they may be holding out until the end for these models.. pure speculation but im trying to say im hanging in there with you bro.

im going to sell my car into carvana on the 30th and i hope I have my tesla before then -- worse case i will just sell it to carvana and rent a car for a week or whatever. if tesla goes tits up, ill buy the car i had in mind before i thought of tesla -- a toyota mirai :p

My original order was a white performance model 3 with a black interior. They have about a dozen blue P3Ds in stock here in Phoenix right now, and a single red P3D. I put in an order for the red one about 5 minutes ago :) It was a huge internal struggle on whether to get white or red a couple months ago, so it kind of felt like the universe was speaking to me when I saw this one available.

Hoping I can convince Tesla to transfer my $100 order fee over to the new vehicle, but if not, oh well.

Picked mine up today. Amazing car, let's see how long it keeps me entertained, lol. I did see a red and some white performance models. Maybe someone had their order in before you. Best of luck. Nationwide city shutdown starts Friday. Hopefully you gets yours by then.

Attachments

• IMG_20200317_190751.jpg
    IMG_20200317_190751.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 58
My original order was a white performance model 3 with a black interior. They have about a dozen blue P3Ds in stock here in Phoenix right now, and a single red P3D. I put in an order for the red one about 5 minutes ago :) It was a huge internal struggle on whether to get white or red a couple months ago, so it kind of felt like the universe was speaking to me when I saw this one available.

Hoping I can convince Tesla to transfer my $100 order fee over to the new vehicle, but if not, oh well.

when will you be able to pick it up? I see a bunch on M3P listed in inventory at my local SC but it doesn’t mean they are on-site...probably assigned or en route. I confirmed with SA...said my delivery scheduled for 3/21 would be faster than ordering a “inventory” M3P. If you know they are on-site that’s a different story.

• Helpful
Reactions: lUtriaNt
when will you be able to pick it up? I see a bunch on M3P listed in inventory at my local SC but it doesn’t mean they are on-site...probably assigned or en route. I confirmed with SA...said my delivery scheduled for 3/21 would be faster than ordering a “inventory” M3P. If you know they are on-site that’s a different story.

Not sure. I'll find out tomorrow, as they're closed for the night today. You might be right that it's not on site, but the way I figure, it really can't be worse than my old order. No VIN, not even in source, and no ideas from my SA. Unless that sucker is built and on its way already, I have a strong feeling it's going to get delayed by the coronavirus stuff. I'd rather have something a little more tangible.

I will, of course, report back when I find out.