Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Petition to allow Tesla build more SC in Germany

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like there is sufficient SC in germany, would rather sign a petition for the Baltics ;)

True, we are covered quite nicely but you still need to do maintenance and may do changes or build where you have an empty spot in the map. All of those is not feasible right now.

Baltics are on the expansion plan anyway.

I wish this petition well. I cannot sign, being in the UK, but it is disgraceful what the German car industry, with politicians in their pockets, have done to sabotage Tesla, in stopping new superchargers. It pretty much means that Model 3 will never take off big there, as a good network to support S and X would never support the numbers of 3's that will be made. Combined with the limit on their rebate scheme to exclude (pretty much just) Teslas, it seems the German state has declared a trade war on Tesla. Shame on them.

I wish this petition well. I cannot sign, being in the UK, but it is disgraceful what the German car industry, with politicians in their pockets, have done to sabotage Tesla, in stopping new superchargers. It pretty much means that Model 3 will never take off big there, as a good network to support S and X would never support the numbers of 3's that will be made. Combined with the limit on their rebate scheme to exclude (pretty much just) Teslas, it seems the German state has declared a trade war on Tesla. Shame on them.
You can sign. It explicitly says anyone can. I did. The form asks you what country you are in...