Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phantom cones on display after patch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Wennfred

Supporting Member
Apr 4, 2019
San Diego
2020.12.5 gave us cool orange street cones even with HW 2.5, the only problem with this is that it’s displaying invisible cones, I guess end of the world walking dead cones that may have been there 10 - 20 years ago.

Anyone else with this issue? I’m at work but will post pictures tomorrow.

Fred

• Funny
Reactions: SlimJim
ive seen once or twice when i catch an orange cone in my peripheral, ill look around and see it would be a plug (firefighter vernacular for fire hydrant). im still amazed it can sense the different rubbish bins (it sees the wheels on the bottom) and those taller thin white "cones".

Just got 12.5 last night so ventured out for the first time in a while to get takeout from a local restaurant. My neighborhood has individual mailboxes on posts for each house. Guess what Tesla thinks they are? Yep, cones. Same with the rosebush at the end of my driveway. And the Stop Head sign at the end of my street.

No FSD.

Love the new Sentry functionality though.

Keith

This was perfect tonight, haven’t been out to find the Ghost ones. I’m sure I will find some tomorrow on my day off.

C9E0F3BF-C54A-4F2C-89BD-8BBCA0535624.jpeg

Reactions: TW14 9LF