Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone key issues just started

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have deleted the app and reinstalled, hard booted the car, restarted my iPhone 13 and still having no luck stating without using the card.
No issues before for 3 years.
Are others having issues?
Looks like I may have to make an appointment as this is super inconvenient.

Are you having any other side issues, like popping noises, clicks and call drops? I'm only asking this because after >1 year of issues with my 21, I kept being told that the next software update would resolve it. I kept sending service requests with time/date info, until they narrowed it down to the MCU having voltage drops. They replaced the MCU2 and it seems fine now.

PaaK is always a bit dicey. I had started with an iPhone 12 Pro and now use a 14 Pro Max. It was never the phone.

Are you having any other side issues, like popping noises, clicks and call drops? I'm only asking this because after >1 year of issues with my 21, I kept being told that the next software update would resolve it. I kept sending service requests with time/date info, until they narrowed it down to the MCU having voltage drops. They replaced the MCU2 and it seems fine now.

PaaK is always a bit dicey. I had started with an iPhone 12 Pro and now use a 14 Pro Max. It was never the phone.
No other issues , knock on wood!

my PAAK never consistently opens the door lock. Everytime it doesn't work, i have to turn off the phone's BT and turn it back on to get it working.
I found my permanent solution which is to always carry a fob....