Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your 2021 Refresh Model X.......RIGHT NOW! [model X refresh pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was lucky enough to see one being prepped.

Attachments

• BC7EB641-0108-4919-9C16-35CDBD976328.jpeg
    BC7EB641-0108-4919-9C16-35CDBD976328.jpeg
    539.4 KB · Views: 1,248
  • D7339D4D-0777-464B-98D0-A40D8F433D2B.jpeg
    D7339D4D-0777-464B-98D0-A40D8F433D2B.jpeg
    423 KB · Views: 591
Reactions: Tiger
Thanks for sharing the photos!

Is it me or does the rake angle of the car look different than the current Xs? Front seems much lower than the rear. All of the other refresh photos (not renderings) from the web appear the same w/ much lower front end. Not sure if chassis/motor/axle design was updated, but if not I hope this addresses the shudder issue of current cars.

Now that people are getting them, can't wait for videos on the front end to see if things got fixed. We are looking at the X very heavily, and with a service center 3.5 hours away, I want to be sure that Tesla hopefully figured out the shudder.

Spotted this around early October. Untrained eyes \ non-owners \ non Tesla fans most likely can't tell the different seeing one on the streets.
Could be a preproduction vehicle but the FWD is still misaligned so is the trunk.

Attachments

• mjMiqKiCRBubtMugZ22sNQ.jpg
    mjMiqKiCRBubtMugZ22sNQ.jpg
    534.9 KB · Views: 481
  • MMzUa8S9RWO2BREtap2Kbw.jpg
    MMzUa8S9RWO2BREtap2Kbw.jpg
    462.2 KB · Views: 460
  • Q25bCAYoRrCUiTPTRya7bg.jpg
    Q25bCAYoRrCUiTPTRya7bg.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 442
  • mQ-L3E0eTi2RNtYbN3HtAg.jpg
    mQ-L3E0eTi2RNtYbN3HtAg.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 433
  • 6DDNB0GGS9C69BcEGEt98w.jpg
    6DDNB0GGS9C69BcEGEt98w.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 432
  • aiVy-qHST2GZNOHguNqNkA.jpg
    aiVy-qHST2GZNOHguNqNkA.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 460
  • q0gDEgibT2uQ_ZcxTRaYHg.jpg
    q0gDEgibT2uQ_ZcxTRaYHg.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 442
Reactions: Tiger
Congrats on the new X! Don't you find that the yoke is in the way of the lower left side of the center screen? Does it bother you when trying to tap that are of the screen at all? It seems that way in most pictures I've seen but I'm not sure if it's an issue in reality.

2nd to this, great question. it seems like the screen is pushed out "much" further than being in-line with the instrument cluster. is this an annoyance or ok?

does the yoke wheel come with a heated option? also, how do you engage FSD (if you have it) without the smaller stalk?

i do like the small door open button vs. a latch.

Congrats on the new X! Don't you find that the yoke is in the way of the lower left side of the center screen? Does it bother you when trying to tap that area of the screen at all? It seems that way in most pictures I've seen but I'm not sure if it's an issue in reality.

Thanks! I didn’t have any issue with the yoke blocking the screen. Photo makes it look worse than it is.

2nd to this, great question. it seems like the screen is pushed out "much" further than being in-line with the instrument cluster. is this an annoyance or ok?

does the yoke wheel come with a heated option? also, how do you engage FSD (if you have it) without the smaller stalk?

i do like the small door open button vs. a latch.
Yoke is heated!! It’s gets super hot at first then cools down a lot. I’m assuming it’s programmed that way.

To engage AP, you double press the right scroll wheel. I’m disappointed by how far in the scroll wheel is, it’s a stretch to reach it while your hands are in the 9 and 3 position. I think most people will find it a stretch. My Model 3 was much easier to reach.

Spotted this around early October. Untrained eyes \ non-owners \ non Tesla fans most likely can't tell the different seeing one on the streets.
Could be a preproduction vehicle but the FWD is still misaligned so is the trunk.
The alignment might be because it took a hit right at the door. It’ll probably take four months and $25k to repair.