Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Care looks great with the artisan kit. Don’t listen to the haters. Where did you get the steering wheel from?

Haha I don’t. Seems like a lot of the guys on here aren’t really into the modding scene and are just regular Tesla owners. That’s fine if you want to look like every model 3 out there. ‍♂️

ACG Automotive in San Diego for the steering wheel. Gotta give your core steering wheel for the next customer.

Reactions: KyleM3
it’s called air suspension. I can raise and lower my car ride height with my controller or the app on my phone.
Can you show a picture with the suspension set to about stock height? I'd like to see how the artisan kit looks with the stock wheels at normal suspension height.

EDIT: Even better show us a cool video of it changing height!

Camping in Yosemite

57A08AB8-A6DB-4002-BEBA-DA80246C720A.jpeg
31F50205-D35B-408B-990A-FB9AEEB5D0E6.jpeg

Real blacked out headlights. No smoke film.

XKXGvrJ.jpg

Some tesla twitter page posted my pic and it got 1,400+ likes. I posted it on reddit so I'm sure he found it on there. If I took social media serious I could probably garner a following with content. Hmm....

https://twitter.com/tosvjohn/status/1324073950817652736

You do that yourself? I've watched a few vids but haven't had the guts to go through the whole process myself yet.

Got it done by @EvilHeadlights