Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

michael_mke

Aug 25, 2020
Milwaukee
Starting to get cold so I got the winter wheels and tires on and took it out for a test drive.

DSC_4318.jpg
DJI_0171.jpg

iSpine

Jul 29, 2020
East Coast
can you tell me some specs about your flow1s? Offset? Did you need spacers or direct swap?

thanks!!
https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whe...odel+3+Performance&autoYear=2020&autoModClar=

this is exactly what I got. went with Continental Viking 7s for the tires based on the winter testing tire rack did. direct swap, no spacers or anything, there is a ring inside the wheel that needs to be there apparently for proper fit so you just need to make sure that's in there. I went with the 19" wheels, not sure if the link shows the the 18 or 19 but you should be able to select and then see the dimensions.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC