Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
+4

IMG_8705.JPG

What you guys think of the Robotcraftsman hacker hood? im still thinking 🤔
I want it color match it.

I like it, the black hood setup always reminds me of that one Hachi Roku. And the black pillars points to the old NSX.

...but then again my car looks like this below. I just re-installed my "Turbofans" or Aerodisc knockoffs. When the wife saw them she said, "Oh I see you installed your incel hub caps." Roasted as the kids say.

Its dirty. I am on dirt roads a lot.

• Funny
Reactions: Lindenwood
Next to the other two cars, it could use a little extra aggression 😅

-Danny
I decided on

(20% Downforce, 100% StreetCred)

Should arrive next week finally!

Reactions: Leilomo
I decided on

(20% Downforce, 100% StreetCred)

Should arrive next week finally!
Please tell me you’re joking Reminds me of this
IMG_0858.jpeg

Please tell me you’re joking Reminds me of thisView attachment 1060577
I’m not joking, but the wing will be used on the track along with my other $20k in suspension, brake, and wheel/tire modifications. I was just checking out Laguna Seca today!

IMG_1304.jpeg

IMG_1309.jpeg

On the street it will just be used to maximize my street cred like my pink brakes and racing numbers. Maybe I’ll also add a few “[President] 2024” stickers to ensure I really trigger as many people as possible :p .

Here are some photos with the roof rack, first one I have a harbor freight cargo box on it as well.

View attachment 931239
View attachment 931240View attachment 931241

Nice setup with the roof rack and cargo box! It looks like you're all geared up for some serious adventures. If you ever find yourself needing a roof rack for a Tesla Model 3, the TESERY "Tesla Model 3 roof rack" is a solid choice. It's designed to fit seamlessly and offer the same level of utility as your current setup.