Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve had a gray on white P on order for 2 weeks now, and some of these pics are really tempting me to change! The red looks so nice in these shots, but there is a 3P at work and it looks dark and burgundy. Not sure why there’s such a difference. I also like white in these shots but when I see them in person I don’t see any pearl at all.
The pearl is very subtle. I mostly see white on my car, but in certain light I do see the pearl. But there are some (non-Tesla) cars that look TOO pearl to me -- they almost have a yellowish tint to them (I think some Lexuses and Buicks, maybe.) -- I'm glad mine doesn't look like that.

Last edited:
Quick shot after being washed

IMG_7387.jpg

Is it hard to powder coat the wheels?

I didn't do them much self if it wasn't obvious but had a professional shop do them. Dropped off my car at 8am and the wheels were ready by 3pm.

Basic process was to strip the original paint off with chemicals and sandblasting. Prep wheel surface for powder coating and bake them in oven and let them dry. You can google the process but the quality is amazing!