Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally put my Valentine 1 in the car and got the USB Hub designed for the 2021 M3 refresh.
PXL_20210925_215837299.jpg

PXL_20210925_215928948.PANO.jpg

View attachment 714440

Stealth wrapped and tinted. I'm in love.
did you do 35%? I did 50% on mine. Sadly, that is all that is legal in my state and it is too dark for states near me either. I have never tinted a car before this one but I felt it would help with heat rejection and save some battery from A/C. Also I am extremely light sensitive, so I was hoping it would cut down on some of the glare.

did you do 35%? I did 50% on mine. Sadly, that is all that is legal in my state and it is too dark for states near me either. I have never tinted a car before this one but I felt it would help with heat rejection and save some battery from A/C. Also I am extremely light sensitive, so I was hoping it would cut down on some of the glare.
I did 20% on the sides (front and back sides) and 20% on the back window. Nothing on the windshield. I was torn between 35% and 20% but I saw too many 35% that looked too light in the sunlight. I was worried 20% would look too pimpish; but 20% I think looks amazing in person, better than any photo i've seen online, including the ones I've taken. And I've taken a lot lol

After the week wait, my car is finally back! Here are some pics from the stealth wrap and 50% ceramic tint. I added the performance brushed aluminum pedals (not shown) and the acceleration boost, but otherwise no other modifications at this point. I will be going back in 2 weeks for the "check up inspection" on the wrap and the tint. At that point I will add some mud flaps (curse being in a wintery salt climate) and black logos and badging. More pics to come when that happens!

View attachment 713180

View attachment 713181

View attachment 713182
This looks great. Stealth on white is just so slick.

Reactions: MovedOn121
View attachment 714761

Kobalt 80v push mower FTW. I went cordless for my string trimmer, blower, hedge trimmer, mower, chainsaw and tiller. All use the same battery, although I have four batteries and two chargers among them.
Same here... Except for my mower. I used to have an electric mower, but the bag was to small, not powerful enough when I was lazy and let the grass grow in parts and the batteries don't last long enough/died to quick after 18 months of weekly charges. This was almost a decade ago though, when I bought it. Replaced with a gas mower and it's still going strong. Once it dies, I'll go back to electric.