Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just posted it for sale 😥 2019 Model 3 SR+, 15k miles, very good condition (Portland, OR)

IMG_0749.JPG

Pains me to say it but this is the cleanest M3P I've seen. I'd love to pull the trigger on the LMs (even at the ungodly price) but I just can't justify the ride height needed. Great ride.

Fight On!

Man, I'm so tempted to pick up a set as well. There is a set fs locally but I also want a different set of wheels for the MYP. LOL.

We have 20" BBS LM and LM-R in-stock! Red caps available too!
If ya'll are interested, we can work something out ;)

Danny

Reactions: CreoUCLA
Hi Tesla fans and enthusiasts, we all know how difficult it can be to build our own ultimate version of our cars. We at Gonzo Machine Company would like to share our experience in this process. After months of research and experimentation, we finally completed our custom build of the Model 3 and it has been an amazing journey. From replacing the steering wheel with a yoke for a futuristic feel to adding extra long lug nuts for a bolder look. Everything was worth it. We also did lowered the car with lowering springs, and upgraded the front and rear anti sway bars. We have explored all the possibilities to make the car stand out from the crowd. But, do you think the changes or upgrades we've made are that good? We really would like to hear from you guys. We hope you'll share with us some insights about this. We can't wait to hear from you all soon. Thanks!
it's a no for me....looks stock honestly

Wheels look great!! But where can I get those mud flaps, and do they actually protect our paint rather than getting those rally monstrosities??

Thanks!

I purchased the carbon fiber mud flaps from here, but it looks like they're sold out;

I believe this is the company that makes them, and I believe they're on a second version of the design (I have the first version);

My M3P is predominantly a city/commuter car (as I have a truck for everything else), and I wanted mud flaps that were low profile and these fit the bill. I'm not sure what kinds of roads your driving on, but I haven't had any issues with the paint on the rocker panels.

Reactions: GermanKief