Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Placed the order on Thursday 01/12/23, got a call saying it’s ready for pick up on Saturday 01/14/23. I had to binge watch tons of YouTube videos to familiarize myself with the Model Y. Location SoCal

Immediately replaced the oem wheel covers and installed some mud guards, lip spoiler and window tints

2BAA189A-9CD1-4D8E-8D0E-A3D92D062177.jpeg
5A264237-1249-4C35-82D3-DFA3236B9FAD.jpeg

Placed the order on Thursday 01/12/23, got a call saying it’s ready for pick up on Saturday 01/14/23. I had to binge watch tons of YouTube videos to familiarize myself with the Model Y. Location SoCal

Immediately replaced the oem wheel covers and installed some mud guards, lip spoiler and window tints

View attachment 902827View attachment 902828
Your Model Y looks good 👍. I'll be joining Team Black on Black next week!

Reactions: samori01 and Obe8
NICE! 14,115 feet. Good thing Teslas don't have have aspirated engines. I did that once, and thought my Chevy Chevette would die 3/4 of the way up. Of course, a Chevette could have died at any time because they were just crap.

Is the donut shop still up there? I heard they were rebuilding it.
Yes, the car was a champ going up. Would love to try it without any traffic. I gained ~50 miles of range coming down (forgot to check how much I lost going up).

Yes, the "world famous donuts" are there. We were obliged to have them. The visitor center and cog train are all pretty new. Good day trip.

Reactions: Bikeman
Alpharex is coming out with LED headlights for Model Y.

it's available now!!!