Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picked mine up on the 30th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, end of year magic happened. Picked up my MSM LR on the 30th. On delivery I noticed a plastic trim piece in the front trunk was broken. Mobile service is coming on Monday to fix it. Other than that, I spent 45 minutes inspecting and found nothing else wrong.

It was a failed delivery, but due to financing falling through when they tried to finish paperwork online I guess. Was the exact same build as mine so I got the call to see if I could take delivery. I was on the spot once I found out it was a "failed" not "rejected" delivery.

Either way, even if it was rejected I can't find anything wrong with it, so...yay!

now to charge on 120 for another week since I got it so early the electrician can't get in any sooner.

Reactions: KRG21
I also picked mine up that evening at Fremont. In fact, I was told that the car rolled off the ass'y line that afternoon. I was a little worried about end of the quarter quality, but like yours, I can't really find anything wrong with it. The rear hatch doesn't latch unless you press on it. However, if one of the doors is open, it works fine, so it's gotta just need an adjustment.

VIN: 217**
White/White/LRAWD/20"/Tow