Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picked Up Our New S Yesterday In Westomont

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up our new MS 75 at the Westmont service center yesterday. They had a lot of deliveries going on but were very helpful in making sure everything was shown and good to go. I looked over the car a dozen times and was quite pleased with it as I was expecting something to be wrong since many others as of late were stating issues/flaws upon delivery. So far so good. This has to be the best car I've ever driven and I have had quite a few. Ill keep everyone posted if any issues come up.
upload_2017-9-29_6-33-27.png

I’m finding the blue is weirdly variable between the sun and shade... love it myself. Have fun with your new ride and welcome to TMC @Bigbomb2u !

Always been a royal blue fan. Didn't like the dark blue that they used to have. When this color came out last year it made the buy that much easier. It looks really cool at night when it has moon light hitting it. Thanks for the welcome too!

Congrats! We picked up our S and X Models there yesterday...that White one off your left shoulder is my wife's X Model. The delivery went fine on both of our cars but Ive already had to reset the Giant Touchscreen 3 times since yesterday. The Nav is Locking up...

Few things we learned in the past 24 hours:

1 - Our cars wouldnt go above 80 MPH. We had to call to get that restriction lifted. I guess Tesla puts that on the cars to prevent people from taking Joy Rides in them.

2 - We pulled the Wall Charger in at home to the S Model to see how it works. After inserting the Power Charger, we couldnt get it out of the charging port. The Teslas are setup to lock the doors after a few minutes. Once we unlocked the door, the charger came right out.

3 - That door locking thing also caused a problem when I set both my Keys in the center console and then hopped out of the car for a minute to grad my iPass that I left inside. When I came back out, the car had locked itself with both my keys in the car. Tesla says the car has a dead spot in it any doesnt recognize keys in the center console. I would have used my phone to unlock the car but thats not linked for 24 hours. The Dealership had to call in and get them to unlock my car for me.

So far so good, I think I hit over 80 bringing it home. Ill have to check the next time we take it out. Only issue I have had so far is the charging port. It seems once you click it in it will flash green then back to orange, but noticed if you push slightly down on it, there's a second click and then it starts charging. This is only with the 110 adapter. Other than that, im ready to dump the 2 ice cars and buy another S :)