Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picking up this weekend. Still No VIN?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the call today while I was in the middle of selling my truck (on a test drive) both truck and car sold to go towards the tesla. Delivery canceled, but what is worse I have no ETA on a future delivery date either. Hopefully it's soon since I'm now spending like $500-$600 a month on gas after selling the volt!

Luckily I can borrow my Dad's truck until I get the car. It's a 3500 with no Bluetech so all that pollution for my daily commute in the meantime is on you TESLA!

Oh, edit button is still gone though if that means anything?

I know the feeling, I had a 120 MPGe+ Spark EV and went to a 20 MPG '99 mustang afterwards. Its a terrible feeling. I was originally thinking a few weeks and now its been almost 2 months.

I got the call today while I was in the middle of selling my truck (on a test drive) both truck and car sold to go towards the tesla. Delivery canceled, but what is worse I have no ETA on a future delivery date either. Hopefully it's soon since I'm now spending like $500-$600 a month on gas after selling the volt!

Luckily I can borrow my Dad's truck until I get the car. It's a 3500 with no Bluetech so all that pollution for my daily commute in the meantime is on you TESLA!

Oh, edit button is still gone though if that means anything?
It means your car is in the production/delivery process (i.e. it's not in "limbo") so that's good.