Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pics of people taking pics of Model S's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On Wednesday 1/22 I was picking my son up from his elementary school early for an appointment. Came out to a district itinerant IT guy and the custodian looking and the car and the IT guy snapping photos. Would have gotten one of him but the custodian says "there she is!" as I came around the corner. Gave a short tour with the highlights - touchscreen, frunk, trunk, and no sound as driving away. Offered more on another day but had to be to our appointment.

I've been looking for this thread for quite sometime. Thank you Swaltner. :biggrin:

I see folks takes pictures of my car even when they are already an owner. Pretty awesome feeling. Here they are. Taken at Fremont supercharger. Holler if you're a forum member. :wink:

IMG_6028.JPG
IMG_6027.JPG

Anyone getting the watch and will download the app when it comes out? I think its pretty cool. Saw this in Facebook today.
tesla-watch-app2.png

Evidence suggests otherwise. Same pose, same glasses, same face as avatar. Only difference is a bit more hair.

So tell me is that phone heavy to carry?:biggrin:

Honest! Anybody who's seem me at TMC Connect can vouch (I hope!). When I had the phone like that, I had a kit to mount it under the floor of my car's passenger seat, or plug it into the "bag" to carry around. I even bought an extra handset so I could leave the mounting bracket, handset and rear window antenna in the car when I pulled the "unit" out to carry around.

I used to shoot video with something like this, too:

tumblr_mkc3c4KiIb1rtf8yeo1_500.gif