Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Parked in San Clemente, CA.
IMG_8347.jpeg

That is ridiculously shiny. Ordered some of the same stuff now haha

Fresh coat of Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic Graphene Paste Wax

View attachment 952547
View attachment 952548

Ordered some of the Turtle Wax graphene stuff back in July when I saw your post - finally got around to applying it. This stuff is pretty great. Last time I was into wax was about 15yrs ago (didn't own a car for a while) and man...things have changed.

PS: I cleaned the underbody trim after this picture when I noticed I missed them during the wash.
IMG_3910.jpeg
IMG_3912.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice! How are you anchoring your harness? Were you able to bypass passenger sensors?
Anchoring like the track guys with the child iso in the rear. She’s unhappy with passenger but driver she’s good to go. Going to only use these for shows and events. The driver side I’ll dive deeper and grab an extra seat belt buckle and pretensioner for daily use.

Ordered some of the Turtle Wax graphene stuff back in July when I saw your post - finally got around to applying it. This stuff is pretty great. Last time I was into wax was about 15yrs ago (didn't own a car for a while) and man...things have changed.

PS: I cleaned the underbody trim after this picture when I noticed I missed them during the wash.
View attachment 979791View attachment 979792
Looks good. I actually ceramic coated all the black plastic trim on mine with cerakote and then it never turns white anymore.. always stays a deep black!

View attachment 979791View attachment 979792
I've used this stuff and it works great. Their product line is nice. I also use glass cleaner and quick detailer. Sometimes the best thing may be at your local Walmart. :D

We always take an annual trip to Deep Creek which is two hours away from Pittsburgh. Been doing this drive for many moons and was happy to know that a Supercharger was put in this year, so decided to go see the fall colours. Ended up going to Pittsburgh for a day trip as well. NP charging. Oh, and finally had my first roadkill. In my old '20 Xterra a deer ran into the driver's side door & I was able to see its disturbed eyes.

FR wheel took it out RR flattened its head more. My kid stated, "Did we really just do that?". I think poor bastard was so stuffed but thought he was the *sugar* and ended up being that after I let go of the accelerator. The next day crows were picking at it & my wife kept saying that I began a trend as we saw roadkill along with deer en-route back home.

Fall2.jpg

We always take an annual trip to Deep Creek which is two hours away from Pittsburgh. Been doing this drive for many moons and was happy to know that a Supercharger was put in this year, so decided to go see the fall colours. Ended up going to Pittsburgh for a day trip as well. NP charging. Oh, and finally had my first roadkill. In my old '20 Xterra a deer ran into the driver's side door & I was able to see its disturbed eyes.

FR wheel took it out RR flattened its head more. My kid stated, "Did we really just do that?". I think poor bastard was so stuffed but thought he was the *sugar* and ended up being that after I let go of the accelerator. The next day crows were picking at it & my wife kept saying that I began a trend as we saw roadkill along with deer en-route back home.

View attachment 981264

Well, um, ... yuck! (the story, the deer, not the car). No pics of the damage?