Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean shop for tires by size?

You can shop for tires by size. You can’t shop for wheels by size. The only way to shop for wheels on TireRack is to first select a vehicle.
I would prefer to be able to specify non car specific wheel size eg: PCD: 5x114.3, 19”x8” or 8.5”, +35 to +40mm offset, weight etc. and compare all wheels that satisfy this.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Buddyroe
This is the car owned by the Russian who works in the Tesla engineering dept in Fremont. I presume he was able to get some paint from the paint dept. to paint the wheel covers. Call me tacky but I like his bravery to try something different.

Don’t get me wrong. I wouldn’t say I dislike it, just that it didn’t seem to match. If the color matched the car I think it would be neat. And again, it might be that the angle of the wheels in the picture didn’t match the car.

Maybe it’s the angle of the wheels but it doesn’t look to me like it matches the car color very well.
The Tesla red is multi-coat metallic and I'm sure whoever painted the aero covers did their best to color-match, but would be difficult especially since the base color would be different. The multi-coat red on the car starts with white base coat. I assume when they painted the covers, they just painted over the grey parts. Finished product looks close, but very difficult to match. Might even be plasti-dip for all we know.

I think it looks ridiculous, like a clown car, but hey if they like it, more power to them.

Are those the T Sportlnes 19” or original Telsa Sports? They look like the T sport lines to me.

Ski

@Skione65

Those are our 19" TSTs for the Model 3.

tesla-model-3-tst-matte-black-turbine-wheel-wheels-1.jpg
tesla-model-3-tst-matte-black-turbine-wheel-wheels-3.jpg
tesla-model-3-tst-matte-black-turbine-wheel-wheels-2.jpg
tesla-model-3-tst-matte-black-turbine-wheel-wheels-4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.