Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 M3s together
Anh Dang on Twitter
DNhhkZTVQAIlsA6.jpg

Either its a M3 club meeting of Tesla employees or just a coincidence. If the latter than thats a very positive signal that many more M3s are rolling than we assumed.

I assume this was said "tongue in cheek", right? The revised MS is by far the best looking Tesla. And, ironically, black with the glass roof is the best color combo. This is not a matter of opinion, it is an unequivocal fact.
The tail lights on the S are the only thing that looks dated to me. The discrete LEDs and lens design make it look like something from 5 years ago, which in fact is true. I believe there were some tweaks to prevent moisture and small bugs getting in, but the overall design has remained the same.

The X tail lights and now the ones on the 3, are so much better looking. I'm surprised the S ones haven't been updated yet.

Ignorant male that I am, I had to check the meaning of the "Save the Tatas" bumper sticker on the white car. It promotes breast cancer research. Good cause.

Is it clearly white to everyone? I thought it was sliver, and that had me maybe leaning toward silver, having been leaning toward white. I do have some color blindness, but wouldn't think it would make a difference with those two colors.

I suppose the target market for the 3 will probably lean towards more cost conscious crowd. Would you consider cast version instead of forged? Of course it would be heavier, but would be way to keep costs down.

The market for a Model 3 20" forged wheel will be larger than Model S 20" forged wheel.

50k Model S per year x .03 vs 500k Model 3 x .01

There will be more than a handful of Model 3 owners spending a total of $70k-$90k on their cars. Much like BMW 3 Series owners.

The other thing is branding. If you are spending forged wheel money aren't you getting HRE or equivalent?

Regardless of the cause, I was surprised someone put a sticker on a brand new car :eek:
Well it is like some reservationists on this forum, they want more badges on the car. I would rather put a "badge" on my car for something I strongly support than a LR, M380, TESLA, etc. badge. I was thinking of putting a rear bumper sticker on my car that shows a picture of someone infamous with "does this a$$ make my trunk look big?"

Status
Not open for further replies.