Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took delivery today in Portland Oregon. Couldn’t be happier. View attachment 288026 View attachment 288029

Congrats on the car. Beautiful color. Looking at the closeups of your pics, it looks like the leading front edge of the hood on the passenger side is very very tight, nearly rubbing on the fender and bumper cover. Yet, the driver's side looks like the gap is larger. How does it look in person?

--Cintoman

Took delivery today in Portland Oregon. Couldn’t be happier. View attachment 288026 View attachment 288029
Congrats on the car. Beautiful color. Looking at the closeups of your pics, it looks like the leading front edge of the hood on the passenger side is very very tight, nearly rubbing on the fender and bumper cover. Yet, the driver's side looks like the gap is larger. How does it look in person?

--Cintoman
I think its the angle and lighting. In person it looks great on both side

Looking Good! I know that neighborhood! I live not too far away (WM pickup on Tuesdays too). Do you have PV to charge (I don't think so)? :cool:

Yes, we have 5kW solar on our flat roof (can't see it of course ;) ) Haven't had a power usage bill in 3 years.

I talked to my neighbor who owns Bubbles Car Wash chain at your other location. He said ask for their hand car wash, they will take good care of it. ;)
Oh now that's interesting. I can't say I've been to that car wash at the "other" location but I know where it is. Sorry, but over there, I wouldn't make it home from any car wash without getting completely dirty again at this time of year as you may well know.:cool:o_O

Got it this week, very nice so far.
Model 3.jpg

Picked up my car today. Rocklin does batch delivery. They put six owners together and give 30 min lecture on how to use Tesla then give us cars. Not sure if I like their method. Not even a ribbon. Just bottle of waters and donuts. I was the only M3 owner. 2 MS and 3 MX. $0.5 million batch transaction.... seem so impersonal View attachment 289035 View attachment 289038
Unfortunately, it's more efficient that way...imagine when they are producing 5k Model 3 a week. Delivery will be a major bottleneck.

I wouldn’t be surprised if group deliveries are primarily an end of the quarter phenomenon, although perhaps this will start becoming the norm. They’re trying to squeeze in as many deliveries as possible right now so they need to resort to doing things like this. I definitely agree that capacity at delivery end points is going to end up being the next major bottleneck they need to solve.

Anyway, I look forward to the coming flood of new Model 3 photos from new owners this week. I can’t wait to post mine in this thread. T-minus 4 days until my T-Day!!!

Reactions: KJD and JRP3
Status
Not open for further replies.