Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy that delivery center is crazy! They really are trying to get every last car they can, delivered this quarter. One of the girls even told the story of her sister working there today with NO TRAINING, just scooping people up off the street trying to get things done.

So here is MY production photo:

Snap_20180325-181212-1.jpg

My friend and I picked up our cars together and took a bunch of good photos at the factory but driving into the driveway at sunset as seen from our security camera seemed like the perfect photo. Now we have a pair of cars charging in the driveway. Just need to figure out why the UMC won't recognize the 220 outlet that the Mitsubishi has been charging from this whole time.

-Randy

Boy that delivery center is crazy! They really are trying to get every last car they can, delivered this quarter. One of the girls even told the story of her sister working there today with NO TRAINING, just scooping people up off the street trying to get things done.

View attachment 289222

My friend and I picked up our cars together and took a bunch of good photos at the factory but driving into the driveway at sunset as seen from our security camera seemed like the perfect photo. Now we have a pair of cars charging in the driveway. Just need to figure out why the UMC won't recognize the 220 outlet that the Mitsubishi has been charging from this whole time.

-Randy

Congrats! Were you able to get the aero wheel kit?!

View attachment 289222

-Randy
Tesla needs to make an RV. Can you imagine traveling around the country in a self driving RV. That would be the perfect retirement home.

If they make a van there are LOTS of companies that will do the conversion. That Semi is tempting tho. Would be exciting to get a giant 5th wheel and drive around the country paying 7¢ a kW/h to see America. Guess I would need that special cable that lets you gang SuperChargers. If Elon is right that Tesla already has the tech to do platooning I could set the Model 3 to follow behind the Semi and be available for sightseeing.

-Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.