Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
60262A6C-FE77-48FD-8230-DC7C36752CA1.jpeg

For your viewing pleasure I present. “Scarlett”

Picked up my car today. Rocklin does batch delivery. They put six owners together and give 30 min lecture on how to use Tesla then give us cars. Not sure if I like their method. Not even a ribbon. Just bottle of waters and donuts. I was the only M3 owner. 2 MS and 3 MX. $0.5 million batch transaction.... seem so impersonal View attachment 289035 View attachment 289038
I got a big red ribbon at Rocklin, a gust of wind blew it across the hood and left a big scratch as it was being delivered... so I had to have the scratch polished out. You're lucky you got no ribbon. :D

• Funny
Reactions: RyanS
Picking up Rosebud from the detailers, removed all the dam scratches that the car came with (dirty pad damage). Also, put a layer of OptiCoat Pro on so I won't have to worry too much about swirls for the next few years. The car had to spend the night to cure under heat lamps. Very busy first week.

IMG_5377.jpeg

My friend who picked up Blue Rose at the same time as I got mine is going for OptiCoat Pro+, and the chrome-delete too, including removing the front and back Tesla logos. Zowie!

-Randy

View attachment 290550

For your viewing pleasure I present. “Scarlett”

@Kenriko,

Seriously entertaining these 20” Turbines....just phenomenal. What were you running stock before the change? 18” aero or 19” Stillettos? So my question is you did a video weighing these EVs...what were they like 10lbs heavier per rim? I’d like to know if you can give me an energy consumption comparison on range with the 20” EVs compared to the 19” stilettos if you had those or the 18” Aeros if you had those. I’m going 19” Stillettos stock but may upgrade to these EVs if the hit isn’t to obscene!

Ski

Reactions: SoCalGuy
@Kenriko,

Seriously entertaining these 20” Turbines....just phenomenal. What were you running stock before the change? 18” aero or 19” Stillettos? So my question is you did a video weighing these EVs...what were they like 10lbs heavier per rim? I’d like to know if you can give me an energy consumption comparison on range with the 20” EVs compared to the 19” stilettos if you had those or the 18” Aeros if you had those. I’m going 19” Stillettos stock but may upgrade to these EVs if the hit isn’t to obscene!

Ski

I had the stock 18s. The stock tires were underwhelming since they are All-season tires and the car peforms much better with UHP tires. I don’t think they are 10lbs heavier I had seen the 19s were something like 29lbs? I’ll need to look that up.

I’ve been flooring it from every light (seriously) and my wh/mi is just over 300. My guess is you would get an average in the 270wh/mi range if you don’t drive like an ass.

• Informative
Reactions: SoCalGuy
I was researching this prior to my purchasing wheels and tires today.
From TST's site:
Tesla 18' x 8.5' Aero 21.6 lbs (Without Aero Cover), 23 lbs (With Aero Cover)
Tesla 19' x 8.5' Stiletto 25.0 lbs
Tesla 20' x 8.5' & 10' Stiletto 33-35 lbs (Speculated)

EVWheels Direct 20 x 8.5" +35 - 32lbs

Ones I just ordered are TSW Nurburgring 20 x 8.5 - 23Ibs
(Tax free, free shipping Total $1273.28)
wheel_tsw_00813_dark-grey_matte-gunmetal_na_20_medium.png

Last edited:
I was researching this prior to my purchasing wheels and tires today.
From TST's site:
Tesla 18' x 8.5' Aero 21.6 lbs (Without Aero Cover), 23 lbs (With Aero Cover)
Tesla 19' x 8.5' Stiletto 25.0 lbs
Tesla 20' x 8.5' & 10' Stiletto 33-35 lbs (Speculated)

EVWheels Direct 20 x 8.5" +35 - 32lbs

Ones I just ordered are TSW Nurburgring 20 x 8.5 - 23Ibs
(Tax free, free shipping Total $1273.28)
wheel_tsw_00813_dark-grey_matte-gunmetal_na_20_medium.png

Please post pics when you get those mounted!

Status
Not open for further replies.