Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking more likely that white interiors will be an option soon.
Reed2Z__t6j-dNW2lofrKJzEFubmWcPVeWNOUw-LXNlepJxB72i2u86sl91viy73cuFjJdULsmoRAB9OSWQ9Yxr9oFsRBg9K8joCXa0HZOs56Gt5rG55_6SESG4zmfTeBFzSbDsmgonvfopLRLfQ4ARocySTFXkn0Hnw6As8ZLnxb8yt_EM113s00sJeUjfHU34AdiLENt7ZdHJvOKw2OJNbjsjtz_jzvgZWEwQxPkagIxugUFIGSxIrY-TgIiaymBM5W4lGH0bnT8G09Xu2PnsPVKVFwu0NawZXH9IYx191KtdLp2a2JMa5KZGJ-Wi87n2IfiHp32SWWwKtiVufJ92Yq8LYo3Iy6OW6b8NaSr75lNevEh5a9D_dcdVccEYJKySVlnYuJiJjh0vxEPEEYT41PqrowwWhY8u9AMoLS4GU0s7_DSg1o0oWzaR3H4J_bly09B374NFZ6m3ASA2YDz4NVRDc7aYUxN2N6G_KTvsXm1JGAQtsBqnu_HTqjTpKit3A9pfPcM36s2ETn2wyJcuimU7lWSMXuPFyX-VDbIsDjC1SZjX_r5DimUkvIwwkbYE7texL4psx35YLGxbT8JmENAwcCt4HE9BlHPFgSyyUJ9avtJPayO10zcmhCxHOAA0TysSFnWvvnAwuB0-fETyd198NM-9X6e0ML0lEd3ryMic=w547-h518-no

Hmm, might be interesting to make totally flat ones, I wonder if one could get the aero down even further over the standard aero covers.

Acrylic (plexiglass) might be interesting, although I don't know how well it'd hold up against cracks and scratches. You'd see the rims inside, but wouldn't be dragging a turbulent vortex because of them. At the very least I'd want to "float" mount them so that there's no areas of high force on the acrylic at the mounting.

Of course what I'd really like is skirted wheels, but that's not an easy modification, and amateur skirts usually look terrible, and are of questionable benefit....

IMO the trunk opening has never been - nor is it now - as huge as some are now saying it is...

It is OK for a sedan. That's it. It is not a hatchback opening - and that has been the main complaint IMO.

I didn't realize anyone was calling it huge (I'll take your word for it). It's not. It has a moderately sized opening which will easily fit the most common of items.

I didn't realize anyone was calling it huge (I'll take your word for it). It's not. It has a moderately sized opening which will easily fit the most common of items.

Well, to be exact - I am for that as well - the literal HUGE comment was probably in relation to the trunk lid opening, not the trunk opening. But there was a subtread of positive, even exclamatory sentiment on the trunk opening size which my post was meant as a reply to. :)

To be clear.

That trunk lid opens scaringly HUGE.

Reactions: KarenRei
Hmm, might be interesting to make totally flat ones, I wonder if one could get the aero down even further over the standard aero covers.

Acrylic (plexiglass) might be interesting, although I don't know how well it'd hold up against cracks and scratches. You'd see the rims inside, but wouldn't be dragging a turbulent vortex because of them. At the very least I'd want to "float" mount them so that there's no areas of high force on the acrylic at the mounting.

Of course what I'd really like is skirted wheels, but that's not an easy modification, and amateur skirts usually look terrible, and are of questionable benefit....

Moon has been manufacturing wheel covers for years ... the salt flats speed record guys love them :cool:

MOON Discs

Reactions: DR61 and WarpedOne
Status
Not open for further replies.