Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, this is SF: he will get his window smashed with that fancy water bottle in plain sight there. Hide all the things, or leave nothing behind!
We cannot have a shiny new 3 get violated!
Maybe that's why the car has bars on the windows. :)

S1FJK9iTYBT4BSusAc6-9mhnrLKTsW-lfkOfHV_OyMC4wlYDuA4OuhPmrs4acLkaNrVTnufHKbbXcoXOt3XEy8bLvLOHwlaghsHmktBtBW8eY3mQDR8-E44zSNjzTjMWm08CutMYYpk=w871-h653-no

Reactions: harcocjh
Regarding the aeros, and what's underneath... Is there some big secret or reasoning behind why Tesla doesn't just make this known to the public or at least to the people who have money down with intent to spend $35k-$60k? I'm fully expecting a "welcome to Tesla" reply for this question but I had to ask.

Reactions: Craig9080
Regarding the aeros, and what's underneath... Is there some big secret or reasoning behind why Tesla doesn't just make this known to the public or at least to the people who have money down with intent to spend $35k-$60k? I'm fully expecting a "welcome to Tesla" reply for this question but I had to ask.
Yeah, there seems to be some easy details that aren't being shared like this one and others. Can't figure out why some basic information is so scare. I'm guessing Tesla just wants to lay as low as possible on M3 details for another month or so to help not rock the S/X boat.

Reactions: transpondster
THE TRUNK OPENING WAS NEVER AS SMALL AS PEOPLE WERE FREAKING OUT ABOUT. NEVER.

The trunk opening now is very close to how it was in March 2016. There are several small changes. But that's it.

What I'm saying is people were/are stupid.

IMO the trunk opening has never been - nor is it now - as huge as some are now saying it is...

It is OK for a sedan. That's it. It is not a hatchback opening - and that has been the main complaint IMO.

Reactions: Model 3
Status
Not open for further replies.