Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I saw a Model 3 on my commute this morning. SF Bay Area, going from Marin County to Fremont. (factory). The black color looks good. But i can't get my head around those Aero wheels!

IMG_1564.jpg

When he stops driving long enough to recharge the car, can he perhaps take a moment and measure its width with the mirrors folded? Is it 72 or 76 inches? Thanks!
Oh noooo, not going down that road again. When I took delivery of X Sig 2, first it was 'measure the with please'. Then 'how far do the seats slide' and 'what is the ground clearance at the different suspension settings' and 'how high is the seat above the ground' and and and. Slippery slope.

Oh noooo, not going down that road again. When I took delivery of X Sig 2, first it was 'measure the with please'. Then 'how far do the seats slide' and 'what is the ground clearance at the different suspension settings' and 'how high is the seat above the ground' and and and. Slippery slope.

what about the ground clearance with mirrors folded in on mars? can he do that? please?

Can you find out how many battery hamster is in the battery hamster pack?

• Funny
Reactions: bonnie

BTW, we are still patiently waiting for all those answers... ;)

RT

This appears to be the same car - VIN 193 - as on the tee shirt forum. True this?
I don't know what the t-shirt forum is. But unless it was shots taken in the wild as it passed by, it's not the same car. Here's an official comment from his very sick wife (who I think he might have poisoned so she couldn't take the car, but that's whole other discussion):

"Yeah, um you might as well let the rabid fans know before they start chewing off limbs that there will be no VIN, measurements, hamster count or otherwise being shared at this time. Official comment is he f*g loves it."
Sorry! The pics will have to suffice. Since delivery was just taken, it's nice evidence that production is producing cars. :)

I don't know what the t-shirt forum is. But unless it was shots taken in the wild as it passed by, it's not the same car. Here's an official comment from his very sick wife (who I think he might have poisoned so she couldn't take the car, but that's whole other discussion):

"Yeah, um you might as well let the rabid fans know before they start chewing off limbs that there will be no VIN, measurements, hamster count or otherwise being shared at this time. Official comment is he f*g loves it."
Sorry! The pics will have to suffice. Since delivery was just taken, it's nice evidence that production is producing cars. :)
Can you ask him how much he f*g loves it on a scale from 1 to 10?

Edit: Make that from 1 to 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.