Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Was her Model 3.

I really am quite certain this is not a Model 3 white interior. Note my highlighted circles... the green circle showing the split armrest which is on the Model S....the Model 3 has a non-split finished armrest with no split seam on the top length of the armrest. Then note my blue circle which clearly shows this interior door panel is from the Model S. The Model 3 has a slanted grab handle on the door panel:
l
Model S White Interior.jpg

--Cintoman

Definitely a Model S. Chrome trim on the rocker panel visible. Door sill plate is on the black trim not on the painted part like the 3's is. Split center armrest. Curved pax door armrest. White Dash trim is on the lower Dash not the upper like the 3. Etc.

I really am quite certain this is not a Model 3 white interior. Note my highlighted circles... the green circle showing the split armrest which is on the Model S....the Model 3 has a non-split finished armrest with no split seam on the top length of the armrest. Then note my blue circle which clearly shows this interior door panel is from the Model S. The Model 3 has a slanted grab handle on the door panel:
lView attachment 250834

--Cintoman

Also you can see the panel on the door sill where it says "Model S". Model 3 doesn't have any writting there.

Also you can see the panel on the door sill where it says "Model S". Model 3 doesn't have any writting there.

Actually, for the front doors, the Model 3 does have aluminum door sills with "Model 3" embossed on them. In fact, I think that's the only location where "Model 3" is written. I know I've seen a better pic, but here's the only one I could find now:

-- Cintoman
07-30-2017 - Model 3 - VIN 005 - 02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.