Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VIN 414 at San Mateo supercharger • r/teslamotors
412q97qz6urz.jpg

Two new official Model 3 press photos • r/teslamotors
Q4KJCcw.jpg

jxwfBnC.jpg

Great pix of a Model 3 with visual mods: chrome delete, wheel powder coating and more • r/teslamotors
oTdjXfO.jpg

gbcwONA.jpg

ZwVFcbU.jpg

B98NMvz.jpg

cqyQA1u.jpg

Kieeja5.jpg

Ed62yv1.jpg

wvKEgJH.jpg

soKazAL.jpg

CWi12RY.jpg

JXtryY0.jpg

gJs7YYV.jpg

7wx7nCM.jpg

X7B1ngy.jpg

kluFP8N.jpg

lJFLNLN.jpg

GGfYXWk.jpg

MhznwMy.jpg

Ggq8q5H.jpg

Last edited:
I definitely want to do some sort of appliqué on the console and would do the door switch and window switch panels as well to match. Just to delete the piano black. But that’s it for me. I’ll leave the rest stock.
I just want a freaking car. Gimme a car. I may or may not customize it.

I was underwhelmed by my current newish car's paint sealant. It was nice that I didn't have to wax it for the first few years, but I am surprised that it's only been 4 years, I have had the paint sealed twice and yet the bugs have burned their way into the front paint. I am going to cover the front with 3M film. I have read that the films are great for bugs and rocks, but terrible for bird poop. I may just do the ceramic opticoat stuff on top of the film and the rest of the car. I do like how easy it is to clean a car that has paint sealant. Just wish it would keep the swirls out of the paint...

-Randy

It's nice to start to see some typical color combinations and modifications! Seeing black out option applied with different car colors and wheel combinations is VERY helpful to help me decide what I like and do not. Obviously if I can get an idea of what I think I will do it sure makes picking the color easier. I can tweak some things, but getting the color right is important to me and something that I am struggling with. Thanks for all the photos and keep them coming! As of today, I think I want blue with midnight gray de-aero'd 18", keeping the chrome and with ultra white interior (if available when I configure)

Status
Not open for further replies.