Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
23498025_295809440824145_5715623610001915904_n.jpg

Isn't that the reveal car?

Yeah you're right, it has the MS style door handle, silly me, This is not production car. :oops:

Do you suppose they can just use summon mode to put Teslas on the carrier?

-Randy
When it gets to a few thousand a week, it's definitely an interesting question how the new M3 gets around the factory. Someone had theorized that the cars would FSD themselves to the charging stations, I don't see why they can't do the same for truck/train loading.

Wow, that's blast from the past. One of the 3 original prototypes (one of the two actually drivable, the red one was just a mockup), so definitely not production car. Wonder if this was actually a recent photo and this prototype is out and about somewhere or just an old picture resurfacing?
Memories! This car still looks great - 20"(?) aero wheels, alpha front fascia, MS door handles, black out trim. This one belongs in the Tesla Museum! Notice how the aero wheels look so good with this color combo. I still can't figure out if those are one-off aero rims or if they are aero covers. They are slightly different than the current aero covers.

Last edited:
Howdy, spotted white model 3 charging (ChargePoint charger, level 2) in SF Sutter St garage basement yesterday. White paint color looks nice, even in the harsh artificial light.

Attachments

• 2017 model 3 tesla front view plate.jpg
    2017 model 3 tesla front view plate.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 2017 model 3 tesla left side rear view.jpg
    2017 model 3 tesla left side rear view.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 2017 model 3 tesla right headlamp.jpg
    2017 model 3 tesla right headlamp.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 2017 model 3 tesla right side front view.jpg
    2017 model 3 tesla right side front view.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 2017 model 3 tesla wheel.jpg
    2017 model 3 tesla wheel.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 96
Howdy, spotted white model 3 charging (ChargePoint charger, level 2) in SF Sutter St garage basement yesterday. White paint color looks nice, even in the harsh artificial light.
Interesting that they (or service center) installed the front plate bracket, but didn't put the plate on. I don't see the temp sticker in the windshield so assume they have their permanent plates.

Interesting that they (or service center) installed the front plate bracket, but didn't put the plate on. I don't see the temp sticker in the windshield so assume they have their permanent plates.

Yes, you're 100% correct. They had a regular CA license plate in the back. (Didn't take pics of the VIN/plate - courtesy to the owner). Next time I see one, I'll shoot a few more pics of the outside, and some of the interior.

Reactions: TQCLove
Yes, you're 100% correct. They had a regular CA license plate in the back. (Didn't take pics of the VIN/plate - courtesy to the owner). Next time I see one, I'll shoot a few more pics of the outside, and some of the interior.
Maybe they are going to remove the bracket, but just haven't gotten around to it. I know front plates are required in CA, but most Tesla owners seem to be "scofflaws" when it comes to having them.... :p

Reactions: Pkmmte
Spotted this across the street from my house yesterday. San Diego, CA. Nearly spit my coffee out when I saw it. Definitely changing my choice back from white to blue!View attachment 260011 View attachment 260012 View attachment 260013 View attachment 260014 View attachment 260015 View attachment 260016 View attachment 260017
Must be this car. Wheels are the same but doesn't seem to have been lowered yet in these pictures.
Vendor - Unplugged Performance Model 3

looks like they were pretty afraid of curbing their new wheels...:p

edit: interesting frost/condensation pattern in photo 6 at the AP cameras/mirror area

Last edited:
Must be this car. Wheels are the same but doesn't seem to have been lowered yet in these pictures.
Vendor - Unplugged Performance Model 3
I just saw that photo after posting. However, my pictures are from yesterday morning, and that post is from Friday. If it's the same car, then that would indicate it has air suspension, because it was definitely sitting higher.

• Informative
Reactions: gene and erthquake
Status
Not open for further replies.