Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woof.

woof.jpg

I just saw that photo after posting. However, my pictures are from yesterday morning, and that post is from Friday. If it's the same car, then that would indicate it has air suspension, because it was definitely sitting higher.
Not air suspension, just hugely oversized wheels, which I mentioned in that same thread last week. They're using 255/40R20 and 285/35R20 which are 1.5" taller than the stock 19's, (same outer diameter as the Model S 21" tires :eek:) and therefore increase ride height by as much. Pretty expensive way to ruin your speedometer accuracy and range.

Last edited:
Not air suspension, just hugely oversized wheels, which I mentioned in that same thread last week. They're using 255/40R20 and 285/35R20 which are 1.5" taller than the stock 19's, (same outer diameter as the Model S 21" tires :eek:) and therefore increase ride height by as much. Pretty expensive way to ruin your speedometer accuracy and range.
What I meant was if the car I saw was the same car as previously posted, it may have air suspension because the ride height was different between the two even with the same wheel setup. Also, the front tires were 245/35-20.

• Helpful
Reactions: FlyNavy01
They are machined caps from Tsportline to match the wheels.
Aaahhh, okay. I always thought the ones included with T-Sportline wheels had the T-Sportline logo. Thanks for clearing this up.
These are Unplugged Performance rims not Tsportline. Don't know where the center cap came from. I don't think aftermarket is licensed to duplicate Tesla logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.