Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are Unplugged Performance rims not Tsportline. Don't know where the center cap came from. I don't think aftermarket is licensed to duplicate Tesla logo.

These guys have them. Tesla Showdown: We got a Model 3, filmed it, and compared it to a Model S [Video]

Schermafbeelding 2017-11-14 om 14.51.22.png

Anyone notice the panel gaps.......................on the Porsche!? :eek: Oh My Dog, Porsche can't get it right even after several hundred thousand cars! They are doomed to failure. I going to cancel my reservation for the Porsche!!!

Actually I drive a Porsche and can confirm that there are many issues with gaps. I had to go back to them lately asking to fix and they did just fine however its a common problem. Given that I have read the complains from some people about Tesla's gaps with a smile. There may be gap issues with specific cars but they can be fixed and Tesla is in that respect not in a different spot than other automakers. On the mid term I expect them to be better though as fine calibrated robots (excluding humans) should be able to make a better job.

Status
Not open for further replies.