Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man! It is called "turbine grey". I guess it is the same as the grey wheels from the Model S. I love the color combo with my all black look. I was wanted to break up the all black and add a bit if offset color to the look of the car.

Exactly what I was thinking when I got mine a couple weeks ago and have began the changes to it. Good thing you are in Cali as our cars will be basically identical. Great minds!

!!!IMG_3918.jpg

Got mine on 03/13 and I wanted to post a pic of it ASAP... glad I waited. All work done by OCDetailing. Finished just this afternoon! The crew there is legit. Car looks just as I wanted it to. The name is Black Widow.

Amazing! This is literally the vision I have for my black model 3 (other than maybe the red emblem). Well executed! Post more pics if you can! What size are the wheels?

I got the idea from Franz!

XnzYXN9l.jpg

tngdDdml.jpg

ok1hk3wl.jpg

Amazing! This is literally the vision I have for my black model 3 (other than maybe the red emblem). Well executed! Post more pics if you can! What size are the wheels?

Got mine on 03/13 and I wanted to post a pic of it ASAP... glad I waited. All work done by OCDetailing. Finished just this afternoon! The crew there is legit. Car looks just as I wanted it to. The name is Black Widow.

XnzYXN9l.jpg

tngdDdml.jpg

ok1hk3wl.jpg

Hey man.Its a performance model so they are 20's. I' am all about the looks of the rig rather than functionality. Came real close to getting white exterior but I have never had a black car. I'll post up some more.

Pk6g0Swl.jpg

wIuJvzTl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.