Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid Vibration around 38-42MPH....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not many that are as fast, though. Taycan Sapphire, but it's $250k... :oops:
When porsche updates the Taycan turbo S I’m absolutely certain it will run 9s. At that point the value of quality over pure acceleration will take over for me.

Not to mention, plaids acceleration is mostly neutered for daily driving. I can blast up to 60 or possibly 80 before I’m at major risk from LE.

When porsche updates the Taycan turbo S I’m absolutely certain it will run 9s. At that point the value of quality over pure acceleration will take over for me.

Not to mention, plaids acceleration is mostly neutered for daily driving. I can blast up to 60 or possibly 80 before I’m at major risk from LE.

The Taycan still doesn't have the practicality of the Model S, but it's likely, - if Tesla keeps up this nonsense, my next car will not be a Tesla. I'm astonishingly disappointed in them lately. The unfortunate thing is they're really close to greatness, but the churn of vehicles without QC or proper pre/post-sales support is just a travesty, and there's no doubt it will bite them in the rear end eventually.

The Taycan still doesn't have the practicality of the Model S, but it's likely, - if Tesla keeps up this nonsense, my next car will not be a Tesla. I'm astonishingly disappointed in them lately. The unfortunate thing is they're really close to greatness, but the churn of vehicles without QC or proper pre/post-sales support is just a travesty, and there's no doubt it will bite them in the rear end eventually.

Agree 100%

Reactions: jebinc
Well, sh!t.. I thought I was clear of the vibration issue even with over 15,000 miles on the odo. Then Tesla replaces my left-front air suspension module under warranty due to a rattle, and the vibration is now present.

Does it make any sense to even try to ask Tesla for a fix? Or do we not have a full resolution for this yet?

Well, sh!t.. I thought I was clear of the vibration issue even with over 15,000 miles on the odo. Then Tesla replaces my left-front air suspension module under warranty due to a rattle, and the vibration is now present.

Does it make any sense to even try to ask Tesla for a fix? Or do we not have a full resolution for this yet?
Interesting. It must be some kind of alignment issue.

Was the rattle almost like a roar when accelerating? I’m just starting to notice in plaid mode, when accelerating that the car is making a rattle/roar sound when really pushing hard on accelerator in front left. Above 50. Not the normal vibration.