Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid Vibration around 38-42MPH....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I’m happy to report my start up vibration and 35-45 mph part throttle vibration is markedly attenuated or resolved following 2023.44.1. It’s wet out so i can’t yet check on the WOT vibration.

I reserve the right to change above opinion as you all know the vibrations can and do change with weather conditions.
Great news. That's what I'm hearing from most, - that it might not be quite gone, but it's gone enough that you probably don't care anymore. Do update, though!

This one is very hard to quantify but the car overall just seems smoother, like it’s gliding, glasslike. Curious if anyone else notices…
Found you!

1701398393548.png

Reactions: NeuroRad
So I’m happy to report my start up vibration and 35-45 mph part throttle vibration is markedly attenuated or resolved following 2023.44.1. It’s wet out so i can’t yet check on the WOT vibration.

I reserve the right to change above opinion as you all know the vibrations can and do change with weather conditions.
What other vibrations did you have, WOT shudder, 80 mph vibration, or something else?