Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Poll]- Is Cybertruck beautiful?

[Poll]- Is Cybertruck good looking?

• Strongly agree!! - Most beautiful car ever!

Votes: 39 8.0%
  • Agree - I like it!!

Votes: 167 34.2%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 79 16.2%
  • Average - doesn't look bad, doesn't look good either

Votes: 15 3.1%
  • Don't care, not buying it anyway

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Disagree - it look slightly weird

Votes: 52 10.7%
  • Strongly disagree - it is one of the ugliest car I have ever seen

Votes: 129 26.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is where I am coming from:

-I love wedge shaped cars.
-I truly miss minimalistic, no nonsense, practical designs.
-I believe unpainted stainless steel is a fantastic material that should be more commonly used.
-I hate that all cars look the same these days.

And yet, I cannot bring myself to digest the looks of this thing. It is like they got the right ingredients with the correct recipe in front of them, and yet they managed to somehow make meat pudding rather than a burger.

Reactions: Electruck
tesla-cybertruck-black.jpg

People... you need to get out of my way.

If you want to see an ugly Truck, take a look at the heavy duty duallys from Ford/Chevy/Ram.

They are huge beasts with tires that stick out over a foot on each side. Have ugly fender extensions to make them legal. They may pull a heavy load, but won't fit inside a typical garage or even in many driveways. They won't fit in a normal parking space, you need a ladder to climb up inside. They ride like ass, noisey as hell. Can barely fit inside a normal traffic lane. They even are so tall that some gas stations are unusable.

Now, of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder (or owner) but for most situations they are just uncivilized huge ungainly monsters.

They are heavy polluters, need oversized and accessory gas tanks, Swill fuel even when not hauling.

There is a good case that in certain fringe cases, where towing heavy loads are required, they might be essential, but for most anything else they are dinosaurs.

Maybe for those people they should be looking at the Tesla Semi instead of Pickup. Tesla Semi is born to sport a 5th wheel. Has higher and faster charging capability, and will out tow any of those HD pretenders.

Reactions: Electruck
Yeah, but really how many pickups are "work" trucks.
About half of f150 sales are xlt. Xlt buyers tend to -use- their trucks. I dress nice and was driving a limited. So you think im one of those people who doesn't need a truck when you see me on the road. Then on the weekend im getting 2 yards of mulch dumped in it. I think more people utilize their trucks than you think.

Reactions: Blup85
You need other categories in the poll. I would not call the truck 'beautiful'. It's an awesomely cool car, but the word 'beautiful' never crossed my mind. It was first time in my life I actually put a reservation on a vehicle.
Something needs to be done to improve that tailgate's looks. Maybe then it would be...uhhh...beautiful. Or beautifuler.