Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Poll] Upgrade 60 to 75 for $2,000 + tax

For 60, 60D users, are you going to upgrade for $2,000?

• For $2,000? Hell, yeah!

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Not yet, but really considering it. Most likely upgrade in the near future

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • No, but if less than $2,000, I will pull the trigger.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No, unless it becomes free.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • No, I already upgraded in the past. *facepalm*

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm happy with the 60. Had an 85 and never came close to using a full charge. So far the same with the 60.

I don't travel very far and with superchargers in places I'm likely to go I just don't need the bigger battery.

But if an upgrade is eventually free, I might consider it then.

• Funny
Reactions: heems
I'm happy with the 60. Had an 85 and never came close to using a full charge. So far the same with the 60.

I don't travel very far and with superchargers in places I'm likely to go I just don't need the bigger battery.

But if an upgrade is eventually free, I might consider it then.

Yeah, I don't really need bigger battery. There were couple times I wished it was bigger on long journey but that was it.

I still think many will upgrade at 2K. I highly doubt Tesla will lower it further below.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't really need bigger battery. There were couple times I wished it was bigger on long journey but that was it.

I still think many will upgrade at 2K. I highly doubt Tesla will lower it below further.
Hopefully they don't increase it from $2k for those of us that are on the fence :D

EDIT: I'll need to update my username to MIT_S75 now :D

Last edited: