Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: Will we see the button before the end of the year?

Will we see the button before the end of the year?

• No way

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • 10% chance

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • 30% chance

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • 50%

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • 70% chance

Votes: 11 10.0%
  • 90% chance

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 17 15.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I assume since he's comparing it to Autopilot he's talking about supervised FSD Beta (it's very confusing that FSD Robotaxi and FSD Beta are used interchangeably). I wonder how they go about doing this? The 73 customer beta testers are certainly not a representative sample of customers and Tesla exerts much more control over them than they'll be able to in a wide release.
I voted 10%. Crazier things have happened.
Previous poll from when FSD Beta was released October 2020:

Last edited:
Reactions: Silicon Desert
I'm sure it would blow my mind if I were allowed to actually get it in my car.

For those of you waiting for 3-4 years... I can only commiserate. I've only been waiting a little over a year.
Actually I have been waiting over 50 years :eek: I remember driving across the USA in a beat-up car with no power steering on not-fully-finished interstate roads with a huge paper map on the dash. Sure would have been nice to have gps and a driving assist ability. But yea, I understand what you mean. Some folks here paid for it years ago and still haven't gotten it.

Last edited:
Quote: 9.3, probably 9.4 & then maybe 10. Significant architecture changes in 10.
Just with him saying 10 or above we already know it's not happening until at least 2022. Realistically next year he'll say something like how unexpected X or Y means we have to wait for the brand new architecture in V11. Rinse and repeat until about 2035 when it'll finally be feasible.

Honestly they need to refund people for FSD, this is complete nonsense.

52% think there is a chance.
There is a chance.png