Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Positive Tesla Posts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
tesla%20coil%20animation.gif

We love the car. The acceleration at any speed never gets old and is effortless. The little things the X does, like not needing to be turned on, automatic light and closing the driver door just make the experience so much more enjoyable (and I miss them when driving our ICE)

Very happy with our purchase (even though I still think it is a crazy amount of money). Can't wait to replace our other (ICE) car with the Model 3

Reactions: Paul Carter
It's an overused and hokey expression, but good energy does come from counting blessings.

Particularly at this time of year. If you can point to some good things in your life; be thankful. Doesn't matter to whom.

Reactions: Scmbug
Most of my posts are complaints/concerns but I love the car and still get a tickle driving it every morning to work. Love the FWD (tres cool), the windshield and especially punching it off the line at every intersection. Despite minor annoyances the car is frickin amazing. I can't wait to try the xmas easter egg tonight. Getting a motorcycle turned mundane milk runs into braap braap braap thrill fests. My MX has done the same thing with more safety and elegance in a comfortable car format (still love the bike too tho :D).