Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post a picture of your facelifted Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is my model s just got delivered on the 10th aug... It was my little girls 4th birthday!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 248
Yes!!!!! Another black brother!

I am getting mine next week and the more I see real world black pics the more it has affirmed my choice over white.

Planning any chrome delete or anything?
I also originally ordered white, but then changed to black during the 7 days before my order was confirmed. I made 3 trips out to the Service Center/Store at different times of day to see the black versus white Model S in different light conditions.

I am not planning to remove any of the chrome trim. My biggest reason for choosing black was that the chrome trim stands out more on the black Model S & is more visible. I found that on a white Model S the chrome window trim & door handles would largely blend in under direct sunlight & I wanted the chrome to stand out. Are you going to do a chrome delete?

I also originally ordered white, but then changed to black during the 7 days before my order was confirmed. I made 3 trips out to the Service Center/Store at different times of day to see the black versus white Model S in different light conditions.

I am not planning to remove any of the chrome trim. My biggest reason for choosing black was that the chrome trim stands out more on the black Model S & is more visible. I found that on a white Model S the chrome window trim & door handles would largely blend in under direct sunlight & I wanted the chrome to stand out. Are you going to do a chrome delete?

I like the luxurious, stock look of the S so don't want to change it up too much but there is a bit too much chrome for my liking.

I have to think about how to do it and not lose the great look of the car.

For now some very dark tint and possibly some 20 turbine like wheels in the silver in the future.

I've looked at your car like 13 times now yearning for mine to get here already! Even if it did though I am on vacation currently for 11 days and it should be in Dallas next week.
I've never wanted a vacation to end so fast lol

Reactions: hybridbear
I like the luxurious, stock look of the S so don't want to change it up too much but there is a bit too much chrome for my liking.

I have to think about how to do it and not lose the great look of the car.

For now some very dark tint and possibly some 20 turbine like wheels in the silver in the future.

I've looked at your car like 13 times now yearning for mine to get here already! Even if it did though I am on vacation currently for 11 days and it should be in Dallas next week.
I've never wanted a vacation to end so fast lol
Bad vacation planning :) If I get mine next week which is likely I will have to wait 2 weeks for vacation but then it's all driving all the time :)

This is my EXACT setup. Just ordered the wheels and still waiting on the MS.

It's a great setup! I saw lots of refresh white + 21" grey turbines, but not many 20" examples.

Would love to see more shots of your car sir.... Is your wheels the grey or glossy black color?

Planning on taking more photos soon! It started raining this week, so it's a bit dirty, but here's a shot right after I got the wheels/tires installed. They're glossy metallic grey 20" w/ Continental ExtremeContact DWS06

IMG_8295.JPG

It's a great setup! I saw lots of refresh white + 21" grey turbines, but not many 20" examples.

Planning on taking more photos soon! It started raining this week, so it's a bit dirty, but here's a shot right after I got the wheels/tires installed. They're glossy metallic grey 20" w/ Continental ExtremeContact DWS06

View attachment 190157

Looks really nice... I have the exact same color S... But really thinking about going with the 20" gloss black set. Haven't seen any white S with gloss black yet.