Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post April 23rd announcement VIN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla has today added the Carbon Interior trim back to the order site for performance models. Oddly enough it now also specifically states that the in car infotainment system comes with ONLY 1 year of free service. When I ordered mine in April there was no mention of a one year service pre-paid….

Not a phone call txt or peep from anyone but I did notice that my Ludicrous fee of $20,000 is now showing up as a “Price Adjustment -$20,000” now. That’s something showing progress I guess...lol lol

DCDB1CB7-D624-4E05-89DE-9ACD79B20D7C.jpeg

@boonedocks, they like you a whole lot more than they like me! Mine not only still shows the $20,000 for Ludicrous with no "Price Adjustment", but it still shows the base Model S price of $78,000 (not the new $75,000 base price). Ugh...

Thanks for sharing, by the way, it is very appreciated!
My pleasure.....HOWEVER you'll probably get your car before I do.....lol lol.

@boonedocks, thanks for letting me know about the addition of "All Black / Carbon Fiber Décor". I just asked to have my order updated. Mine is showing the adjustment for Ludicrous, happened a few days ago.

///d@

My advisor told me he could make the change but in speaking with the team in Fremont that might cause a delay of a week or two (apparently many of the cars are built but they can’t assign a VIN or give a delivery date until the homologation is completed).