Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post delivery ludicrous upgrade?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have got to get it back, I am sitting on a p85d that is now a p90d(new pack) and I really REALLY want DL....figure I will hack it once the warranty is fully up but if someone showed me now how to get it going I would probably also get going. REALLY want it after driving a loaner PDL

We have got to get it back, I am sitting on a p85d that is now a p90d(new pack) and I really REALLY want DL....figure I will hack it once the warranty is fully up but if someone showed me now how to get it going I would probably also get going. REALLY want it after driving a loaner PDL

You will probably need hardware upgrades as well. I doubt your 90 pack came with L parts installed in it.

In the past there was a hardware difference between the L and non L models.
I do wonder if the same difference is going on in the 100 packs or not.

I was in this situation during the process of looking for an MX P90D. I ended up getting one with Ludicrous from the factory because of Tesla’s unpredictability of when something will be available as an add-on not.

-Franc

We need to get some nerds on this for aftermarket tuning. for real. screw the warranty I want the power. lol

Nerds: My car is available if you can show me you know what you are doing and can do the work. Prove it and then you will have a line of customers. :)

Hey guys I know this question was asked before, but when I was buying my M/S P100D, the salesperson convinced me to get the LR over the performance. He said I can always upgrade the performance with over the air upgrades (like the model 3 $2000 acceleration boost) . But when I go on Tesla website I don’t see anything like that for the Model S. Does anyone know if Tesla is even coming out with something like that for the M/S? Cause now I’m regretting picking the L/R over the Performance.